Visiting the Farm
Getting a hands-on experience milking our lovely but mischievous dairy goats at 7am. Alternatively, if you prefer a more relaxed day then pop down in the afternoon for a 4:30pm milking of the goats and an overview of our purebred herd of friendly Jersey cow milking procedure..
Get hands on with
Goats & Cows
£18 per adult & £7.50 per child
- Milking Goats @ 4:30pm
- Milking Cows @ 4:30 pm
- Advanced booking is required
- Duration: minimum 1.5 hrs
- Under 16's are not allowed in the cow parlour
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Contact us directly for Family Discounts
Milking experience Terms and Conditions
- No dogs allowed on the farm experience
- Farming is an all-weather activity and often a bit mucky so appropriate clothing, particularly sturdy footwear is important. Flip flops and summer dresses are unlikely to survive a farm experience day in good condition. Trousers, waterproofs and boots will probably fair better, though if you’re very lucky you may need a hat and some sunscreen. It’s always worth having the waterproofs however, as the weather can be inclement.
- Please tell us if you have a medical condition the farm team need to be aware of, such as allergies or heart problems. That way they can be accommodated to the best of our abilities, unless you’re allergic to cows or goats as they’re a rather integral part of the farm.
- Whilst younger children can observe the milking only those over the age of 16 are permitted to go into the pit of the parlour and actually operate the milking machinery with the cows.